Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What to wear to a Crawfish Boil?

Crawfish Boil Outfit - option #1


This weekend I'll be attending an LSU alumni crawfish boil with my family and thought I would brainstorm about what to wear... what do you think? It will be in an outdoor event facility on the banks of a lovely lake. The weather should be superb & I'm hoping the crawfish are as sweet as in Louisiana : - )

And no, I'm not a LSU alum however my Dad went to LSU & sister, Lexi, was just accepted & planning to be in Baton Rouge this fall; in fact, she & our family were invited to this event because they awarded Lexi with a partial scholarship!

It should be a great afternoon, with lots of yummy food & fun people - LSU fans are always fun!

4 comments:

  1. super cute! or even a casual sundress with a pretty scarf and flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit. How casual and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that Elizabeth and James top. xo Cari http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, my friend from New Orleans told me she really wants to have a crawfish boil this summer, I was wondering what to wear :)The top is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!